Friday, February 19, 2010

Explanations.

This post is going to take me a while to write, as there's a little bit of explanation to be done to prevent confusion.

I have several stories and novels in the works about the trials and tribulations of Senga and Tucker. They exist in many different universes, and in different forms in each of them. But one thing is the same, those two characters need each other. They're almost like the proverbial two halves make a whole.

One day, they'll settle down in a universe where they find the most comfort, but for now, just enjoy the jumping around. If you see anywhere that you like, let me know.

My other projects include a couple of co-writes with my awesome and talented friend J. F. Jenkins, and I might post those here. They'll also be posted in her blog as well.

I think that's it? I don't know. My brain kind of hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment